JD Richey Sportfishing Charters
J.D. Richey Sportfishing (established 1998) takes great pride in providing the best service in the industry and it is my goal to make your visit with us more than simply a fishing trip – think of it more as a mini vacation and day-long adventure. You can contact JD at (916) 952-1554 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently Fishing: Sacramento River Striped Bass
- Stripers: Delta & Sacramento, American and Feather rivers: Spring and Fall
- Lake Tahoe Mackinaw: Summer
- Sacramento River King Salmon: August-Sept.
- Trinity & Klamath River Salmon/Steelhead: Sept-Oct.
- Sacramento/American River Salmon: Oct.-Nov.
Trips last 7 hours and generally begin at dawn, though I will switch the times around to suit the best tides if we’re fishing the Delta. I provide:
- All bait, tackle, rods & reels
- Fish cleaning & processing and cooking suggestions
What You Need to Bring
- Fishing license and appropriate stamps (Purchase licenses online HERE)
- Lunch and drinks
- Rain gear/sun screen
- Camera (though we always have one on the boat and can email you pix of you fish!)
- Ice chest to keep fillets fresh on the way home
Full days are $225/person and we can handle up to four anglers per boat. I also work with other excellent guides so we can handle larger parties as well.
For more Information & Reservations: